We collect certain information or data about you when you use www.newcastleyouthelections.co.uk
The type of information we collect includes:
- questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
This helps us to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about local services if you want it
We can’t personally identify you using your data.
The Council does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. The Council may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
The data we store on our servers are on secure servers in the UK.
Your personal information may also be used by us to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to our website or new Council services we think you'll find valuable.
Newcastle City Council welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please send your email to email@example.com