Want to make a difference?
Want to have your say?
Want to get the voices of young people heard?
Then get involved in Newcastle Youth Council and the UK Youth Parliament and have your say on issues that matter most to young people in Newcastle.
The role can involve:
- Representing the views of all young people living in Newcastle
- Coming up with ideas and campaigning for change on the issues that matter
- Organising and attending events
- Meeting with decision makers who can make a difference
- Attending local, regional and national meetings
- Working with others to make Newcastle a better City
Skills you might need:
You don’t need to have any specific qualifications but it might help you if you are:
- Comfortable talking in groups
What is in it for you?
- Meet new people and see new places
- Get involved in a range of opportunities
- Make a difference
- Looks good on your CV
- Help to improve the lives of young people in Newcastle
Watch out for more information about elections in 2019